Transition to Success
Pre-Employment Program for Women
Your Transition to Success starts here. Apply today!
Transitions to Success is a non-paid employment program designed to support women who have the drive, desire, and determination to become employed in a career or profession that will financially sustain them and their families.
Our goal is to assist women in securing above minimum wage jobs and provide them with the opportunity to continue with their education in a career that is compatible with their skill set.
We provide life skill enhancement, employment skill development, on-the-job training, and employment support services while you are working.
The program consists of:
- 6 weeks in-class life skill enhancement,
- 2 weeks in-class employment skill development, including ticket/certification training,
- 4 weeks of non-paid, on-the-job work experience placement, and
- 6 months employment support.
- Female, 18 years of age or older
- Low income
- Willing to participate in a non-paid work experience
- Willing to work with our team up to 6 months after completing the program
- A minimum of 6 months stable housing is required and secure child care
- In the event your goal is to return to school, you must be willing to work until you start school
- Click on the “apply now” link below
- Fill out the application and submit
- Our team will get back to you at their earliest convenience
*Mobius Check* (found at the bottom of the application below) is a required part of the application process. Mobius is used solely for the purpose of verifying your eligibility in our program and data entry for progress while in the program.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Always check our COVID Updates for the latest changes.
Journey to Success offers:
- 6 weeks Employment Preparation and Employment Skills Development with 1 week of assisted job search
- 4 week job shadow for students who are struggling with finding employment
- one-on-one employment counseling, service management and job maintenance support
- 90 day supported follow up