Transition to Success
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY
Your Transition to Success starts here. Apply today!
Transitions to Success is a non-paid employment program designed to support women who have the drive, desire, and determination to become employed in a career or profession that will financially sustain them and their families.
Our goal is to assist women in securing above minimum wage jobs and provide them with the opportunity to continue with their education in a career that is compatible with their skill set.
We provide life skill enhancement, employment skill development, on-the-job training, and employment support services while you are working.
The program consists of:
- 6 weeks in-class life skill enhancement,
- 2 weeks in-class employment skill development, including ticket/certification training,
- 4 weeks of non-paid, on-the-job work experience placement, and
- 6 months employment support.
- Female, 18 years of age or older
- Low income
- Willing to participate in a non-paid work experience
- Willing to work with our team up to 6 months after completing the program
- A minimum of 6 months stable housing is required and secure child care
- In the event your goal is to return to school, you must be willing to work until you start school
Fill out the application below
*Mobius Check* (found at the bottom of the application below) is a required part of the application process. Mobius is used solely for the purpose of verifying your eligibility in our program and data entry for progress while in the program.