Employment Resource Centre
Come visit our Employment Resource Centre located on the 2nd floor at our Parkdale location for all your job search needs. Our friendly Employment Resource Navigator is available to help you successfully achieve your employment goals. They can assist you with one-on-one workshops such as:
- Basic Computers
- Resume Writing
- Job Search Strategies
- Interview Skills
- How to create an email
The Employment Resource Centre provides free of charge services such as:
- Updated Job Board Daily
- Labour Market Trends
- Referral to Community Resources
- Help Filling in Documents
Our clients report feeling supported by the Employment Resource Navigator as well as building relationships with other clients accessing the Centre, helping them stay motivated while in their job search.
Drop by any time during hours of operation to access our services.
Journey to Success offers:
- 6 weeks Employment Preparation and Employment Skills Development with 1 week of assisted job search
- 4 week job shadow for students who are struggling with finding employment
- one-on-one employment counseling, service management and job maintenance support
- 90 day supported follow up
Transition to Success offers:
- 6 weeks in-class life skill enhancement,
- 2 weeks in-class employment skill development, including ticket/certification training,
- 4 weeks of non-paid, on-the-job work experience placement, and
- 6 months employment support.