Family Intervention Supervisor-Temporary
The Sacred Circle Program began in 1998 in partnership with Central Neighborhood Centre for Children, Youth, and Families (NCCYF). The idea was, to provide support to the more complex families through a collaborative effort between the Child Welfare Workers and the Support Workers from Bent Arrow. The program was nurtured and developed through collaboration and partnership. Together, we provide family services to both status and non-status families in the form of family supports, family aid and youth interventions. This position is temporary maternity leave coverage position.
- Responsible for providing a supportive environment for the staff
- Monitoring and inputting Service Hour Utilization Report Information
- Working with community agencies in better meeting the needs of the clients and their families
- Completing administrative reports as necessary for the program
- Monitoring, guiding, and directing the day-to-day issues that arise with staff or community members that approach the program
- Being on-call as required
- Supporting and directing the on-call
- Attending leadership meetings and other linked agencies
- Attending Family Intervention Sector meetings
- Performing other duties and responsibilities requested by the Senior Manager.
- Degree or diploma in a Human Services field is a must – i.e. Social Work, Child & Youth Care, Education, etc.
- Three or more years working with families and youth.
- Three or more years of supervision experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) database, Ages & Stages Assessments
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willing to obtain a drivers abstract
- Must have 2-million-dollar liability insurance coverage
- Current (within 6 months) Criminal Record and Child & Family Intervention Checks, and Driver’s Abstract is required prior to starting employment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary plus monthly auto allowance.
- Paid sick and wellness days after 3 months’ probation (pro-rated)
- Working approximately 34.5 hours per week
This position is to start as soon as possible.
How to Apply
You can send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com