Are you a first time PARENT?
Are you interested in being a MENTOR to a first time parent?
Researchers with the Welcome to Parenthood Alberta study want to know how to best support families who are becoming first time parents.
Read more here> Edmonton Journal Article
Looking for PARENTS:
- Who are first time parents.
- Who are over the age of 18 years.
- Willing to accept a W2P-AB baby kit.
- Willing to be mentored by a friend, family or neighbour (from late pregnancy to when the baby is 6 months old).
Looking for MENTORS:
- Friend, family or neighbour of a first time parent.
- Who are over 18 years of age.
- Willing to support first time parents (from late pregnancy to when the baby is 6 months old).
If you are interested in participating in this research study, please contact:
Office: (780) 474-2400