This free service is sponsored by Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) and Make Tax Time Pay (MTTP) for the following taxpayers served:
- Aboriginal Peoples
- Low Income individuals and Social Assistance recipients
- Seniors and Students
The following services are NOT offered:
- Returns for deceased persons.
- Individuals who file for bankruptcy or are in the process of declaring bankruptcy.
- Individuals who report capital gains or losses.
- Individuals who report employment expenses, business, or rental income and expenses.
- Returns that are beyond the scope of the CVITP.
Process for your return:
- Please call our Main Office at (780) 481-3451 and book an appointment.
- Please bring all of your documentations and I.D. (Social Insurance Card).
- You will be required to complete form TIS60 (Taxpayer Authorization), which will authorize the volunteer to complete and file your Income Tax return.
General Information for Taxpayers:
It is the responsibility of the taxpayer to ensure that all information is provided to the volunteer. Taxpayers’ information will be kept for 24 hours only. The information will then be deleted and destroyed. It is at the discretion of the volunteer to assist the taxpayer to file the return.
Other Free Tax Return Sites:
- Jasper Place Health & Wellness
15210 Stony Plain Road, Edmonton
Ph: (780) 481-4001
- Bissell Centre
10527 – 96 Street, Edmonton
Ph: (780) 423-2285
- All Saints Anglican Cathedral
10035 – 103 Street, Edmonton
Ph: (780) 428-6323