“Parents Helping Parents”
Let’s face it. Kids don’t come with instructions and we all aren’t experts in parenting! You don’t have to do it alone.
Community Parents will:
– Give you support
– Join you on outings
– Connect you with community resources
– Offer parenting information in group or one-on-one
– Listen to you
Who qualifies for the program?
– Single parents (with children predominantly newborn to 6 years.)
– Parents with limited resources or support
– Parents new to the city or country who are isolated from family and friends
– Pregnant teenagers
Serving residents of Northeast, West End, Clairview, Central and Inner City Edmonton