The role of the Administrative Support (employment programs) is to provide administrative support to the Senior Manager, JTS team, and Nikihk (Housing First) team.
This position requires you to have advanced knowledge with computer applications, Outlook, Excel, Word and Windows software. The administrative support position requires strong organizational skills, prioritizing, and multitasking.
- Take all calls for JTS.
- Set up intake appointments for case managers.
- Complete monthly billings for students’ safety ticket training.
- Order and purchase safety tickets for JTS class.
- Print out safety tickets, copy, laminate, and file.
- Do file audits on case managers’ follow-ups.
- Track and order all office supplies.
- Keep a record of who signs out the company credit card, and the amount used.
- Keep accurate record of the company credit card and complete payment authorizations.
- Cross-train in the Employment Resource Centre and Reception, providing cover as needed.
- Keep accurate records and billing.
- Keep track of all staff cell phones.
- Work effectively with other staff in providing administrative support.
- Copy and bind workbooks and complete other administrative paperwork, as required.
- Update staff cell phone list, take and send out phones for repair.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the program supervisor.
Education and Credentials
- Completion of high school – Grade 12.
- Effective writing and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work on own with little supervision, and to work as a team member.
- Graduate from a business administrative program is an asset, but not required.
- Criminal Records Check (within 6 months).
- Child and Family Intervention Records Check (within 6 months).
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary, based on working 34.50 hours per week.
- Paid sick and wellness days after completing 3 months’ probation.
- Extended Health Benefit (50/50 cost sharing) after 6 months employment.
This position is to start immediately.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.