A world in which Aboriginal children, youth and their families thrive.
Build on the strengths of Aboriginal children, youth and their families to enable them to develop spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally so they can walk proudly in both the Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal communities.
1. All people are equal and should be treated with respect and dignity.
2. All people have the capacity to change.
3. Working towards achieving balance in our lives is a lifetime goal.
4. Healing comes in a variety of shapes and forms.
5. Our actions speak much louder than our words.
Values & Beliefs
- We believe that the healthy upbringing of children is the responsibility of the whole community. This will ensure that children and youth are given the guidance, support, and the love they need in order to develop into healthy adults.
- We believe that all people are created equal and should be treated with respect, kindness, honesty and compassion.
- We believe that to best meet the needs of the people, we must work cooperatively with other agencies, systems and communities.
- We believe that the wholistic needs of people – the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental – must be included in program development and service provision.
- We believe that all people need and want a family.